Microsoft Today released Windows 10 Insider Preview build 19044.1499 (21H2) for Windows Insider, a release preview channel testing Windows 10. Today’s update brings a significant number of fixes and improvements.
Release notes for Windows 10 build 19044.1499 (KB5009596) for v21H2Insider
- Fixed an issue with Microsoft UI automation that could cause Microsoft Outlook to stop working.
- Jordan has been updated to start daylight saving time in February 2022 instead of March 2022.
- Fixed an issue where the Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 (WSL2) localhost relay would not boot when fast boot was enabled.
- Added a parameter to pass to wmic.exe Telemetry to capture additional usage data to address application compatibility concerns.
- Fixed the problem with CLSID_InternetExplorer..
- Added a reminder to Internet Explorer 11 to notify users of future retirement.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Japanese Microsoft Office applications to stop working when using the new Japanese Input Method Editor (IME).
- Fixed an issue where the application would not work when entering text using the Chinese IME.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Windows to stop working when using the Pen Haptics API.
- The phone number is incorrect Updated the Windows activation phone number for the locale.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly reported that a device was not compliant with conditional access due to antivirus or firewall configuration.
- Fixed an issue where printing using USB on Windows 10 version 2004 or later would stop printing or print incorrect output.
- Fixed an issue affecting the remote desktop screen when using Advanced Video Coding (AVC) software encoding.
- Fixed an issue where certain surround sound audio would not play in Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed deadlock vpnike.dll When rasmans.dll..
- Fixed an issue that affected the Fast Identity Online 2.0 (FIDO2) credential provider and did not show the PIN input box.
- Fixed an issue where Windows stopped working and generated the error “IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL”.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Get-TPM A PowerShell command that fails when trying to report Trusted Platform Module (TPM) information. The command fails with the error “0x80090011 Microsoft.Tpm.Commands.TpmWmiException, Microsoft.Tpm.Commands.GetTpmCommand”.
- Fixed an issue where the AltGr key would not work if the Remote Desktop client was running or the RemoteApp was disconnected.
- Added new features that provide direct access to select Microsoft Edge profiles from news and interests. You can also access Microsoft Edge directly from the news and interests of the same corresponding profile.
- For users migrating to the original release of Windows 11,[設定の同期]I added a new function called.[設定の同期]Use to automatically back up the list of applications to your Microsoft account. Then you can quickly restore these applications to the original release device of Windows 11. This new feature will be rolled out in the coming weeks.
- Fixed an issue where a working Bluetooth device would not work if you tried to connect to a non-working Bluetooth device.
- Fixed an issue that caused it lsass.exe Stop working and restart the device. This issue occurs when querying the Windows NT Directory Services (NTDS) counters after the NTDS service has stopped.
- Fixed an issue where the Group Policy Object (GPO) “Do not allow compression on all NTFS volumes” could not be applied in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where Robocopy could not retry the file copy process.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when enabling Advanced Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) Audit log Invalid parameters are logged. As a result, event 207 is logged. This indicates that writing to the audit log failed.
- Addresses memory leaks that occur during invocation WinVerifyTrust().. This issue occurs when the verification of the first signature of a file with multiple signatures fails.
Head to this Blog post For more information. Not sure what version of Windows 10 you are running? If you type “winver” in the Windows search box on the taskbar, it will display “Version 21H2”.
https://wccftech.com/windows-10-build-19044-1499-kb5009596-drops-for-insiders/ Windows 10 Build 19044.1499 (KB5009596) Release Preview Insider Drops