Nowadays, the situation of the Call of Duty franchise, which usually prints reliable money, is not going well. Correspondence to new Call of Duty: Vanguard Mute Sales sales decreased by 40%And the new Warzone Pacific map Caldera has its own problems. Both games are plagued by a variety of frustrating bugs and issues, and fans’ patience is diminishing. Activision has issued a statement promising to fix various issues…
I wanted to talk a bit about fixing the game. We listen to you and feel your frustration. Our team is working hard to tackle the problems we are experiencing in Vanguard, Warzone and Modern Warfare. Updates are being rolled out as quickly as possible. We want everyone to have a seamless experience, regardless of which game, game mode, or platform they play on. Your feedback is an important part of the development process to make our game the best. Post real-time updates.
Known issue you are working on (Warzone)
- Console Performance-We continue to investigate various performance-related issues on the Box Xbox and PlayStation platforms.
- Invisible Skins-We are aware of reports that certain skins appear invisible in Warzone.
- Purchasing Station-We are working on a fix to resolve where some players freeze when trying to access the purchasing station.
Known issues you are working on (Vanguard)
- Weapons and Equipment-Shotgun nerfs and incendiary smoke reduction.
- Killstreaks-Working on attack dog issues such as challenge tracking and park collections.
- Benefits-Fixed cold blood and high alert bugs, and high alert buffs.
- Mode-Improves map rotation versatility and quick play filter accuracy.
- Matchmaking-Investigate the issue of party disconnection where players are kicked out of the party after a match.
- Zombie-Server pause dedicated to solo and single player private matches. Fixed an issue where the seasonal challenge “Executioner” would not progress.
The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) has filed a proceeding against Activision Blizzard at the Call of Duty publisher for widespread gender discrimination and sexual harassment. can get The details of the story that unfolds are here..
Call of Duty: Vanguard is now available on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, and PS5. Call of Duty Warzone is available on PC, Xbox One, and PS4 and can be played via backward compatibility with Xbox Series X / S and PS5.
https://wccftech.com/call-of-duty-vanguard-warzone-pacific-fixes/ Vanguard and Warzone Pacific fixes have been promised as players’ patience diminishes