Unmanned aerial vehicles (also known as drones) are the fastest of modern technology, from complex hunter / killer and surveillance systems used by the military to advanced remote-controlled vehicles used in civilian and agricultural applications, to the types of drones envisioned. It is one of the growing areas. For future commercial applications such as parcel delivery.
This 60-minute webinar by the editors of Aerospace & Defense Technology describes some of the cutting-edge technologies designed for the latest unmanned aerial vehicles.
The topics are:
- Why you need reliable AI and machine learning solutions to control self-driving cars
- Now you can use neural networks and digital twin technology for reliable fault detection and prediction.
- Future Paths in Integrating Lightweight Applications to Protect Critical Systems and Infrastructure
- Take a look at the major platforms companies are using to power onboard edge devices
- How to select and integrate the required sensor information
- Hardware restrictions that must be overcome in order to design a successful unmanned project
- Information on the Space Force Innovation Pipeline, including SpaceWERX, Space Force Accelerators, and Space PRIME Initiatives
Audience Q & A follows a technical presentation.
RS21, Chief Technology Officer, Kameron Baumgardner
Connect Tech, Chief Technology Officer, Patrick Dietrich
Gabe Mounce, Air Force Research Laboratory Space Force Accelerator Program Director
Lisa Arrigo, SAE Media Group
https://www.techbriefs.com/component/content/article/31-tb/webcasts/on-demand-webinars/39214-unmanned-aircraft-technology?Itemid=690 Unmanned aerial vehicle technology-Technology overview