In the aftermath ofThe UFC 265 feels particularly understated, although most UFC events tend to look inferior when compared. Its main event, the heavyweight interim championship between Derrick Lewis and Cyril Gane, feels more like a UFC bargaining tactic than a legitimate title match.
After struggling to meet the wage demands of current heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou and potential challenger Jon Jones, this is a very fight to send a message from the UFC: Heavyweight in your presence or absence Proceed regardless.
However, this is still a compelling battle. Derrick Lewis is one of the UFC’s most famous stars, and Cyril Gane is probably UFC’s heavyweight and most technical striker. Regardless of why the UFC set up this fight, it’s definitely worth noting.
There are some jewels on the rest of the card. The title battle between Amanda Nunes and Julianna Peña was unfortunately canceled after Nunes tested positive for COVID-19, but both Jose Aldo and Vicente Luque are fighting in the undercard. Both always offer high octane fights.
UFC265 start time
NS UFC 265 Main Card Starts at 10pm EDT (7pm PDT) But here are all the details from multiple timezones.
- The main card will start on August 7th at 10pm EDT (7pm PDT).
- Qualifying will begin on August 7th at 8pm EDT (5pm PDT).
- Early qualifying will begin on August 7th at 6:15 pm EDT (3.15 pm PDT).
- The main card will start on August 8th at 3:00 am BST.
- Qualifying will begin on August 8th at 1:00 am BST.
- Early qualifying will begin on August 7th at 11:15 pm BST.
- The main card starts at noon AEST on August 8th.
- Qualifying will begin on August 8th at 10am AEST.
- The initial qualifying will begin on August 8th at 8:15 am AEST.
How to watch UFC265
The UFC is currently in partnership with ESPN. This is great news for the UFC and MMA sports expansion, but bad news for consumer choice. Especially if you’re one of the UFC fans who want to see the UFC in the United States.
In the US, if you want to know how to watch the UFC 265, you can only find Fight Nights on PPV. ESPN Plus.. The cost structure is a bit confusing, but here are the options for watching the UFC on ESPN: ESPN site:
- Existing annual ESPN Plus subscribers can: Order Upcoming UFC Battles for $ 70..
- Existing monthly ESPN Plus subscribers can upgrade to an annual plan to buy UFC PPV for $ 85, or the ability to watch UFC events on PPV for $ 70.
- New ESPN Plus subscribers can purchase one UFC PPV event (streamed in HD) and a bundle of ESPN Plus’s annual subscription for $ 90. This is a decent deal. The previous bundle saves 25%, but this new bundle saves 35%. Your ESPN Plus Annual ESPN Subscription will automatically renew after one year at the price of your ESPN Plus Annual Subscription at the time of auto-renewal.
You can do all of the above with the links below.
MMA fan United Kingdom You can see UFC264 Only through BT Sport..There are more options if you live Australia.. You can see UFC 264 at Foxtel’s main event.You can also View using the UFC website or its app..You can also order Use PlayStation Or use the UFC app on Xbox.
UFC265 Fight Card
As always, this fight card is subject to change. We will try to keep this as up-to-date as possible.
- Derrick Lewis vs. Cyril Gane
- Jose Aldo vs. Pedro Munhos
- Michael Chiesa vs. Vicente Luque
- Tesia Torres vs. Angela Hill
- Song Yadong vs. Casey Kenney
Bobby Green vs. Rafael Fiziev
Vince Morales vs. Dreiko Rodriguez
Alonzo Menifield vs. Ed Herman
Karolina Kowalkievic vs. Jessica Penne
Manel Kape vs. Ode Osborne
Miles Johns vs. Anderson Dos Santos
Victoria Leonardo vs Melissa Gato
Johnny Munoz vs. Jamie Simmons
https://www.cnet.com/news/ufc-265-derrick-lewis-vs-cyril-gane-start-times-how-to-watch-full-fight-card/#ftag=CADf328eec UFC 265 Derrick Lewis vs. Cyril Gane: Start Time, Viewing Method, Full Fight Card