The Telecom Data Cloud helps communications service providers break down data silos within their enterprises and across ecosystems. It enables organizations to easily and securely access data in near real time, enrich it with machine learning (ML) models, share and analyze it, and drive better decisions. With the Telecom Data Cloud, Snowflake and its partner her ecosystem help communications service providers accelerate digital transformation, deliver superior customer experiences, maximize operational efficiencies and monetize new data services. increase.
Mobile devices and broadband connectivity are integrated into every aspect of our daily lives. As such, the telecommunications sector continues to drive growth, innovation and disruption for all global businesses, especially in fast-growing industries such as video streaming, Internet of Things (IoT), and virtual and augmented reality. . The shift in revenue from traditional products to innovative cross-industry collaboration solutions requires an evolution of telecom business models. To stay ahead, telecom companies must move away from complex legacy technologies to modernize their networks and deliver value to their partners across industries.
Snowflake’s Telecom Data Cloud enables telecommunications companies to adapt to this new reality and use Snowflake to:
- Modernize your communications network: Snowflake’s Telecom Data Cloud provides a single, fully managed and secure platform for multi-cloud data integration with unified governance and flexible performance, enabling storage, compute and storage of virtually any size. services, and users.
- Maximize operational efficiency: One unified platform enables IT, network engineering, data science, network operations, and product management teams to collaborate on data to improve planning, accelerate business decisions, and meet customer needs. Get faster response, better management of network resources, and faster time to market. about new services.
- Advanced AI and ML capabilities: Snowflake and Snowpark enable near real-time machine-generated data using ML models to predict failures, proactively schedule maintenance, and reduce operational downtime.
- Data and application monetization: Communication service providers can create more personalized data and application services. Snowflake Marketplace We will also launch innovative new services such as monetization on advertising and sales of IoT data to all industries.
- Leverage our network of industry-leading telecom partners: Leverage a rich partner ecosystem and industry-specific pre-built templates to build valuable industry solutions faster.
said Phil Kippen, Global Head of Telecom Industry at Snowflake.
Snowflake’s Telecom Data Cloud unlocks these opportunities by creating one integrated platform, enabling secure data collaboration by connecting telecom service providers with a rich ecosystem of application, data and technology partners. increase. ”
Some of the world’s largest telecom customers are already using Snowflake’s Telecom Data Cloud to increase revenue and maximize operational efficiency. Customer use cases include:
- AT&T – AT&T uses Snowflake’s data cloud to drive a single source of truth for data across the organization. This allows a business partner to seamlessly access his AT&T data to improve the customer experience and maximize operational efficiency.
- one web – Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite communications companies can migrate their data operations to Snowflake in as little as six weeks, leveraging Snowflake to harness the power of space data to improve network performance and data is monetized. Through new space data services.
- M1 – Singapore’s first digital network operator uses Snowflake to combine data from M1’s CRM, billing system, website and mobile apps to create a more complete customer experience that drives the transformation and evolution of the local communications landscape. provide a view.
Within the Telecom Data Cloud, customers have access to industry-specific solutions to leverage best practices, accelerate time to value, and increase overall impact. Companies announcing new prebuilt solutions include:
- application Loaded with Snowflakelike the one developed by AMDOCSenabling telecom providers to modernize their businesses (including cloud migrations and 5G monetization efforts) and simplify business processes around billing, invoicing, and new digital services.
- Snowflake Marketplace partners, etc. flywheel, oneweb, transunion Enable live access to a variety of data sources, including satellite, geospatial, and demographic data leveraging Snowflake’s privacy-preserving collaboration technology to unlock new revenue streams and power innovative business solutions .
- Consulting and service companies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cognizant, SDG Group, Product Consulting, Wipro Limited Accelerate time to value for customers by pre-building partner solutions that help solve top use cases such as integrating OSS and BSS data, maximizing operational efficiency, and monetizing data to increase business value can be shortened.
- technology partners like Alteryx, CARTO, DigitalRoute, H2O.AI, Informatica, Sigma Computing, and thinking spot We provide integrations and out-of-the-box solutions to help our customers gain deeper insights and realize the full power and ease of use of the Telecom Data Cloud.
Want to learn about cybersecurity and the cloud from industry leaders? Checkout Cyber Security and Cloud Expo Held in Amsterdam, California and London. See other upcoming enterprise technology events and webinars from TechForge here.
https://www.cloudcomputing-news.net/news/2023/mar/01/snowflake-launches-telecom-data-cloud-to-help-telecoms-service-providers-monetise-data/ Snowflake Launches Telecom Data Cloud to Help Communications Service Providers Monetize Data