Microsoft has released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478 for Windows Insider on its development channel. This new operating system.. This build brings a new Fluent emoji to the Insider community, along with some improvements and fixes. Here are all the new fixes in Windows 11 build 22478.
New fluent emoji
Back in July, Microsoft Design Team Presentation An updated new Fluent design emoji that deploys to all Microsoft 365, including Windows. Starting with today’s DevChannel build, we’re excited to get Windows Insider to “see first” what the new emoji design will look like in Windows 11.
Emojis have become part of our means of communication. Extend our expression by providing humor, emotions, and fun. You’ll find that by making standard paper clip emojis our beloved clippy, we’ve redesigned all the emojis and brought nostalgia to our fans!As part of this rollout, we will add up to support for Unicode emoji Emoji 13.1 Lots of new emojis, including faces in the clouds, lit hearts, and spiral eye spaces!
To check for new emojis, just open the emoji panel (WIN +.)!
After previewing them on Windows Insider, we plan to bring these new emojis to all Windows 11 users through future service updates.
Windows 11 Insider Build 22478: Changes and Improvements
- Updated version of Korean IME that started to be deployed in Build 22454, Now available to all DevChannel users.
- When you close your laptop, you can now log in to your PC using facial recognition (Windows Hello) on the connected external monitor if a camera that supports your laptop is connected.
- We have made changes to the underlying indexer platform to improve overall reliability and database size. This can reduce system disk space usage, especially if the user is using a very large Outlook mailbox.
- Scrolling the mouse wheel over the volume icon on the taskbar changes the current volume level.
- [設定]I made some small tweaks to the dialog as I added new languages in, and made the dialog look a bit more modern, such as rounding the corners.
Windows 11 build 22478: fix
- [スタート]Pressing ESC after opening the User Profile flyout in no longer loses keyboard focus.
- The prompt text when pinning something from the UWP app to the start has been updated to simply say “Do you want to pin this to the start?”
- Addressed an issue that caused Notification Center to get stuck in a stopped boot in recent builds.
- When using Arabic and Hebrew, hovering over the task view icon on the taskbar now correctly displays the plus icon for adding a new desktop.
- After displaying the jump list of the app from the taskbar, right-clicking the app name,[開始にピン留め]The correct icon (pin icon) is displayed.
- Explorer.exe no longer crashes when left-clicking or right-clicking on the taskbar at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where the command bar performed unnecessary calculations when navigating to a folder, causing unexpected performance improvements. This is also believed to be the root cause of performance issues when using drag to select files and using arrow keys to navigate within a particular folder.
- When multiple file explorer windows are open[非表示のアイテムを表示する]Options are no longer out of sync.
The following two issues are addressed in Microsoft Edge version 95, which is currently used by Microsoft Edge. insider, Therefore remove them from the list of known issues.
- The widget board may appear empty.
- Widgets may appear in the wrong size on an external monitor.
- The recent search flyout when hovering over the search icon on the taskbar no longer ends immediately on call when the admin window has focus.
- Focusing on the file explorer search box does not immediately close the touch keyboard when using a tablet with the taskbar set to auto-hide.
- Fixed an issue where text was not inserted when writing Chinese using the handwriting panel.
- It mitigated a memory leak that could occur in ctfmon and caused unexpected resource usage over time.
- Addressed an issue with a small number of users that caused TextInputHost.exe to crash when focusing on a text field.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the configuration to crash when the radio button was updated. for example,[設定]of[サウンド]For example, if you connect an additional audio endpoint while the page is open.
- Improved the loading performance of themes displayed in the personalization settings.
- Non-administrator users[言語設定]If you change the display language in, the UAC dialog will be displayed and confusing, and the clickable sign-out button will disappear.
- [設定]of[システム]The Windows Update entry at the top of the page should not deviate from other options (if shown) in languages such as German.
- The Braille options set by Narrator User should be in sync with the actual state of Braille input / output mode.
- Changes have been made to address an issue where the Network and Sharing Center Media Streaming Options unexpectedly returned to their default settings after an upgrade.
- Improved the reliability of launching quick settings. This change should also help solve the problem that the window is not rendered completely (thin rectangles only).
- Addressed an issue where the app would not be brought to the front in certain cases when clicking in the media control area of the quick settings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause items in Quick Settings to get stuck and not reflect the correct colors in that state, especially when using the Contrast theme.
- For managing audio endpoints[クイック設定]Page[音量]from[サウンド出力]Updated to.
- Opening the page for managing audio endpoints in Quick Settings no longer shortens audio playback when multiple devices are listed.
- Problems related to using ALT + Tab were mitigated very quickly and explorer.exe could crash.
- Explorer.exe no longer crashes when you press Alt + Alt + Tab followed by F4.
- If you are using the Arabic or Hebrew display language, dragging the app window to another desktop will show that the thumbnails are moving in the correct direction.
- Fixed a casing issue that was causing the LP.cab file to be deleted unexpectedly in some cases. This will[設定]The display language could change until you re-added the desired display language in.
- Addressed an issue that was causing some users to see the bug check for the error “KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR”.
- Reduced an issue that caused the SysMain service to use an unexpected amount of power in recent builds.
- If the BCD settings that should not cause the upgrade to fail are out of order.
- Fixed an issue where captions would be drawn with the wrong offset in certain apps.
- Reduced an issue that was causing a crash related to audiosrv.dll.
- If you are running OOBE in an Arabic or Hebrew display language, the volume and accessibility buttons should appear on the correct side of the screen.
Note: Some fixes listed here in Insider Preview builds from the active development branch may be reflected in the service update for the release version of Windows 11 that became generally available on October 5th. there is.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478: Known Issues
- Users updating to a new DevChannel build using the latest DevChannel from build 22000.xxx and earlier ISO, You may see the following warning message: The build you are trying to install is FlightSigned. Enable flight signature to continue the installation. If you see this message[有効にする]Press the button, restart your PC and try the update again.
- Some users may experience reduced screen and sleep timeouts. We are investigating the potential impact of shortening screen and sleep timeouts on energy consumption.
- In some cases,[スタートから検索]or[タスクバー]You may not be able to enter text when using.If you run into problems, press WIN + R on your keyboard[実行]Launches and closes the dialog box.
- The taskbar may flicker when you switch the input method.
- I’m working on fixing an issue where tooltips appear in unexpected locations after hovering over a corner of the taskbar.
- The search panel may not open after clicking the search icon on the taskbar. If this happens, restart the Windows Explorer process and reopen the search panel.
- The search panel may appear black and you may not see any content below the search box.
- We are investigating reports from insiders that the volume and brightness sliders are not displayed correctly in the quick settings.
For more information, please visit officially Blog post.
https://wccftech.com/windows-11-build-22478-drops-for-windows-insiders-with-fluent-emoji/ New Windows 11 build drop for Windows Insider with fluent emoji