Plugins are the building blocks and rocket fuel of the WordPress.com website. They can help you manage your site faster and easier, but they can also bring essential elements to your fingertips. From email opt-ins and contact forms to SEO, site speed optimization, calendars and booking options, the list is almost endless.
If you can imagine it, it’s likely that there is a plugin that will help you accomplish your efforts on your WP.com website.
And for the vast community of WordPress developers, new plugins are constantly being added. Our market.. Below is a list of the three most popular premium plugins that have been carefully selected, in addition to some other plugins that have recently been added to the marketplace to help you choose the one that suits your business and passion. To do.
This invaluable plugin allows customers to book, book, or rent equipment. Both you and your customers can save valuable time because no phone, email, or other form of communication is required to process your booking. Prospects simply fill in the information themselves.
The benefits of WooCommerce Bookings cannot be exaggerated. For example, you can:
- Define set optionsClasses, appointments, fixed time slots for guided tours, etc.
- Let customers choose the best time Allows you to flexibly book the range you need, such as checking in at a hotel.
- Set a specific period as off limits and no reservationsProvide a buffer to yourself during the booking
Perhaps best of all, the plugin integrates seamlessly with Google Calendar. Use the calendar view to see how the day or month is formed. Update existing reservations and availability, or filter to show specific services and resources. Also, if you have a customer who insists on making a reservation by calling in the old fashioned way, you can manually add it from the calendar during the call.
Whether you’re running a small bed and breakfast, a fishing guide service, or something in between, WooCommerce Bookings can regain your precious time and make your customers a frictionless booking process. This allows you to focus your energy elsewhere.
A WooCommerce subscription allows customers to subscribe to a product or service and pay for them at a frequency of their choice (weekly, monthly, or yearly). This level of freedom can benefit revenue as it makes it easier to set up a business to enjoy the benefits of recurring revenue.
Even better, WooCommerce subscriptions allow you to create and manage products with recurring payments, as well as deploy a variety of physical and virtual product and service subscriptions. For example, you can offer a weekly service subscription, create a monthly product club, or even create an annual software billing package.
The additional features are:
- Multiple billing schedules available to suit your store’s needs
- Integrate with over 25 payment gateways for automatic recurring payments
- Accessed through the WooCommerce payment gateway, enabling manual renewal payments along with automatic email invoices and receipts
- Prevent revenue loss by supporting automatic rebilling of failed subscription payments
In addition, this plugin provides built-in update notifications and automatic email. This allows you and your customers to know that your subscription payment is being processed.Customers can also use to manage their own subscriptions Subscriber view page. On this page, you can also suspend or cancel your subscription, change your shipping address or payment method for future renewals, and upgrade or downgrade.
Your WooCommerce subscription really gives your customers the highest priority, gives them the control they want, saves time, enables them to automate the process and experience of strengthening their relationships, and at the same time thank them.
At the top of the list of goals for all business owners is the ability to grow the company and make more money. AutomateWoo makes that task much easier. This powerful and feature-rich plugin provides a number of automated workflows to help you grow your business.
With AutomateWoo, you can create workflows with different triggers, rules, and actions and schedule them to run automatically.
For example, you can set up email for abandoned carts. This will result in 63% recovery in sales..
One of the key features that small business owners will definitely enjoy is the ability to design and send emails using pre-installed templates created for WooCommerce emails in the WordPress editor.
This easy-to-understand feature makes it easy to send targeted multi-step campaigns, including incentives for your customers. AutomateWoo gives you complete control over your campaign. For example, you can schedule various emails to be sent at intervals or after interacting with a particular customer. You can also use a personalized coupon system to provide incentives.
You can also track all emails through a detailed log of all emails sent and recorded. In addition, Automate Woo’s intelligent tracking allows you to capture guest emails at checkout.
This premium plugin also includes many other features, including but not limited to:
- Follow-up email: Automatically email customers who purchase a particular product, request reviews, or suggest other products
- SMS notification: Send a text message to your customer or administrator about any of the various triggers in AutomateWoo
- Wishlist Marketing: We will send you a timed wishlist reminder email to notify you when the desired product is released. WooCommerce Would you like to integrate with your wishlist? YITH Wish List
- Personalized coupons: Generate dynamically customized coupons for customers to increase purchase rates
AutomateWoo will be an essential asset for businesses seeking to create better synergies between branded products or services and the overall experience customers experience with them.
Additional Business Boost Plugin
In addition to WooCommerce bookings, WooCommerce subscriptions, and AutomaticeWoo, Our market We have also released many additional premium plugins, including:
- WooCommerce points and benefits: Points that can be redeemed for discounts to reward customers for purchases and other actions
- Check out WooCommerce 1 page: Provides the ability for customers to create all-in-one special pages for selecting products, checking out and making payments.
- WooCommerce deposit: Customers can use the product deposit or payment plan.
- Minimum / maximum quantity: Allows you to define minimum / maximum thresholds and multiple / group amounts (including variations) for each product to limit the quantity of items that can be purchased.
- Product vendor: Allow multiple vendors to sell through the site and receive a sales commission in return.
- USPS shipping method: Offers shipping charges from the USPS API and has the ability to accurately cover both domestic and international parcels.
Get the most out of your website
Keep an eye on the Plugin Marketplace as we continue to offer premium plugins that provide the best service to your site visitors and customers. At WordPress.com, we are committed to helping you reach your goals.
To get the most out of your WordPress.com website, upgrade to. WordPress ProPut the power of these plugins at your fingertips.Currently only WordPress Pro Planning Or traditional Business + eComm customers can purchase the plugin.
https://wordpress.com/blog/2022/06/08/take-bookings-set-up-subscriptions-and-automate-your-store-with-new-premium-plugins/ Make reservations, set up subscriptions, and automate your store with the new premium plugin – WordPress.com News