I talked to Bob friday, CTO Juniper AI-Driven Enterprise Business: About enabling organizations to support artificial intelligence. Key point: This involves ensuring that your AI system is supplying enough data, that is, good quality data. Among the topics we discussed:
- The status of AI based on the new research report.
- What data challenges do organizations need to address quickly to properly inform AI systems?
- How can continuous expiration of data lead to suboptimal AI?
- Why we need a common telemetry standard to make it easy to retrieve AI data.
- The future of AI in the enterprise.
Listen to the podcast:
Watch the video:
Bob Friday, CTO of Juniper’s AI-Driven Enterprise Business, talks about taking steps to bring AI to the business, focusing on the need for high-quality data.
- James Magwire on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JamesMaguire
- eWEEK on Twitter: https://twitter.com/
- eWEEKNews Facebook eWEEK: https://www.facebook.com/eWeekNews/
- LinkedIn eWEEK: https://www.linkedin.com/company/eweek-washington-bureau
https://www.eweek.com/news/juniper-bob-friday-ai/ Juniper Networks Bob Friday: Preparing AI for Business