Hello, welcome back Equity, A podcast focused on TechCrunch venture capital. Uncover the numbers behind the heading.
This time, I actually recorded live in the first Twitter space of the podcast. I missed it because it was an experiment and I didn’t advertise taping. Fortunately, that worked, and I’m going to do a little more live taping of the show with all the crew on the mic.surely Follow the show with big tweets So that you can hang out with us next week. If you feel good, we will also have a question and answer session at the end.
Until then, let’s live now. Here’s what we started with today’s show:
- The hottest EU startup market: You can raise money anywhere, but we recommend raising money in Europe, where VC is investing 1 acre-foot this year. A few hours before taping, Index Ventures Announces $ 3 Billion Trio Fund (And TikTok Strategy?), Basically consolidating our previous report.
- NS Huge round for crypto factory FTX, When OpenSea grows again: Whether or not you’re looking at today’s crypto market, investors are still investing in space startups at an eye-catching pace.
- Duolingo’s first IPO price range: Good news week for consumer-focused education and engineering starters, as the public market will finally taste the taste of non-enterprise starters.In addition, Duolingo’s upcoming financial events could ultimately lead to strengthening the area. Like speech, cultural norms, fluency.
- From the world of funding rounds, we had a note With Sololearn, Numbers, NewCampus, Mural, Spreadsheet.com And bolts.. The conversation encounters some fresh corners, such as how the company raised less than the previous round, but how it quadrupled its valuation and whether all learning needs to be bite-sized. did.
- And we talked about Clubhouse leaves beta.. I live in the Twitter space. What can you do?
https://techcrunch.com/2021/07/23/duolingos-bellwether-ipo/ Duolingo IPO – TechCrunch